1. Preheat oven for 1⁄2 hour before putting roast in.
2. Remove ground pork from center. (freeze ground pork if not used).
3. If used, brown ground pork on top of stove and mix with stuffing.
4. (Optional) season crown roast.
5. Bake at 325 degrees as follows:
6. If stuffing, add stuffing to the center of the roast for the last hour of baking.
7. To check if roast is done, insert thermometer into the center of the meat (do not touch the bone).
8. Roast is done at temperature reading between 155 to 165 degrees.